Marchant house c.1850, keystone of the residential Woolen Mills villageWrapping up a recon-level survey of the Woolen Mills village. Heart felt thanks to officials from the City of Charlottesville, County of Albemarle and the Virginia Department of Historic Resources for their hard work making this happen. Thanks to the residents of the Woolen Mills for the warm welcome they showed the survey teams. Thanks to UVA architecture students who participated!
Labels: Woolen Mills Village